- Product Description: Permanent financing for stabilized income producing properties.
- Loan Amounts Minimum: $75,000
- Maximum: $5,000,000
- Owner User: Maximum: $750,000
- Residential: $ 2,000,000 Maximum 2.5 Million on exceptional case by case
Funding available nationwide, except the following states:
Residential and Income Producing Commercial, Multifamily, Mixed-Use properties:
- Minimum Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
- 1.20x Multifamily and Mixed-Use – Class I
- No minimum Debt Service coverage ratio for SFR, Condo, Townhomes
- 1.25x Commercial – Class II (based on lower of market or existing rents)
Amortization: Fully Amortizing up to 30-Years
Prepayment penalty is required on all loans. Multiple prepayment penalty options available. Ability to prepay up to 20% of principal within any rolling 12-month period without prepayment premium.
Assumable Yes, assumption is subject to borrower’s credit qualification and approval by Marques Commercial Capital and Partners.
Hybrid: initial fixed-period of three or five years, which adjusts to the relevant index plus margin on the first change date and every six months thereafter, consistent with the term of the index.
Six-Month LIBOR (average of London Interbank Offered Rates for six-month U.S. dollar deposits in the London market, based on quotations of major banks) and/or Wall Street Journal Prime Rate (WSJP).
Margin / Caps For current rates, margins and interest rate caps, consult Marques Commercial Capital Permanent Rate Sheet Matrix. Floor All loans are floored at the start rate