Commercial Loan Processor
About the Job
Commercial Loan Processor's primary responsibility is to prepare various types of loan documentation including multifamily, commercial and residential loans, accordance with our lending policies and procedures. Follow up with approvals, credit reports, appraisals, title reports, flood determinations, leases, titles and other required documentation.
This position also requires a high level of customer service, sense of urgency, attention to detail and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with Mortgage Loan Originators, management, customers and third party vendors to bring loan file from pre-approval to closing
- Preparing file by reviewing loan application; clarifying or obtaining any additional information needed
- Effectively and completely entering all application information into loan origination system
- Ensuring timely and accurate organization of all loans sold by our loan officers
- Accountability for ensuring that all loan documentation is ordered, complete, accurate, verified and meets compliance guidelines
- Identifying mortgage loan application and documentation issues by highlighting deficiencies
- Demonstrating superior customer service skills
- Keeping mortgage loan information confidential
- Facilitates smooth, timely processing and closing of all loan requests; coordinates with other staff around special requests or problems that develop during processing.
- Perfect and ensure all documentation and collateral is complete to avoid technical exceptions and potential losses to our company.
- Maintain pending report daily as items are received and follow up on outstanding loan items are tracked and filed on a regular basis to ensure completeness of loan files.
- Strong attention to detail
- No mortgage experience necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced and results driven environment
- Superior organizational, customer service and communication skills
What's in it for you!
- We provide company training
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary with opportunity for additional incentives for loans closed
Commercial and Residential Mortgage Originator
Marques Commercial Capital operates a diverse mortgage lending network recognized for quality and excellence in sales and service. Using a multi-channel approach and an specific marketing stratergies we reaches customers nationwide, from Realtors, real estate investors and mortgage brokers. Our main focus are Stated income mortgage programs residential and commercial, which we have been our core business in the industry since 1999.
What you will be doing
- Interview applicants to collect and analyze information regarding their income, assets, debts and credit data as well as their needs, desires, and earnings to assist in determining whether the loan will be an acceptable risk.
- Independently assesses applicants credit worthiness. Has authority to issue prequalification statement of borrower's eligibility.
- Determines which products best meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances and advise potential borrowers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and the most appropriate mortgage loan programs.
- Cultivates new mortgage business-- Market, services and promote the company's mortgage products. This includes the solicitation of residential first mortgages through contacts with Realtors, builders, and developers. Negotiates terms and conditions of loan with mortgagors.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a strong sales aptitude
- Associates degree (2 additional years of sales experience in lieu of a degree)
- Self-motivated, well-organized individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at all income levels in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to follow through on details to completion
- Ability to work under critical time constraints
Ideal Qualifications Preferred
- General knowledge of personal computers and software programs
- Knowledge of conventional loan requirements
- Strong mathematical skills